- To empower female sex workers economically by increasing their financial literacy, inclusion and economic options.
- Develop ten master trainers in financial literacy and mobilise them to train 140 beneficiaries in financial literacy and
- Support interested beneficiaries to enrol in the vocational training creating new opportunities and developing skills to earn a supplementary income.
- Support interested beneficiaries to register their businesses/enterprises to set up small businesses.
- Support businesses/enterprises of the interested beneficiaries to apply and access interest subsidised business loans from banks to put the learned skills from vocational training.