- To improve health and economic condition by providing immediate
- To utilize COVID induced opportunities for humanizing
- To set a platform for long term change to transform the social and legal narrative around FSWs.
- Provided COVID-19 insurance to 99 beneficiaries who are unable to afford it.
- Provided food relief packages to the 181 selected needy beneficiaries.
- Disseminate updated and proper information on the COVID-19 through ‘Hamrosafety’ mobile app.
- A situation analysis in 15 districts with 500 beneficiaries to understand the implications of COVID- 19 on beneficiaries.
- Developed 65 case (human) studies.
- Developed and promote four interaction programs to set a platform for long term change to transform the social and legal narrative around FSWs. Its highlight reached around 1.29 million viewers.