Advocating for sexual and reproductive health rights of people living with HIV and other HIV vulnerable groups. (current one)
- To advocate for increase resources and access of comprehensive SRH services targeting Women Living with HIV (WLHIV), female sex workers (FSWs), female who use drugs (FWUDs) and LGBTI.
- Access to comprehensive reproductive health services
- Challenging stigma, discrimination, attitudes and laws
- One research report available on the access and utilization of the available SRH services by WLHIV, HIV KAP in Nepal.
- Consult with 210 WLHIV, FSWs, FWUDs and LGBTI individual on draft Reproductive Health Bill to incorporate our recommendations in the bill.
- Reach 200 individuals from parliament, media, organizations who working in SRH and HIV program to develop and established more inclusive networks and partnerships for SRHR of the targeted beneficiaries.
- Train 40 individuals from the WLHIV, FSWs, FWUDs community as master trainers on SRHR of HIV KP.